Wednesday, May 23, 2007

POWER OF LANGUAGE ~LIGHTWORKER


----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: *Karen~Karma*


Love and light for the great:
Rev. Juan
karing visions


thanks to all~

Todah <---Thank You in Hebrew

*We Are All One*
*Galactic Consciousness*
Divine Love




POWER OF LANGUAGE

I can never express the importance
to the sounds of power
that are hidden within certain languages.
I have studied language for the past 20 years~
I have performed ceremonies
using the different prayers~
And I know the uniqueness
of each sacred language group~

These are my own personal opinions~
and experience~
The spoken English language projects
little to no power.
Language is a projection of sound frequency
that has potential to tap into great power.
Geometrical formulations of sound frequency
are made up of mainly vowel sounds.
The English language was
structured in such a way~
that depleted the spoken words
from projecting much power~
Thru my study of the different languages
what I have come to believe as truth~
is that different language systems correlate
with the elemental forces of light energy.
The elements consist of
earth, air, fire water and ether.



Hebrew language is an ancient Power Language
that projects Fire and light.
It is a powerful fire language.
It helps to activate the Merkabah~
the vehicle of ascension~
It creates the fire of transformation
deep within the physical body~
and many times pulls the mind
into hypnotic states of
seduction and awareness.
It also opens the senses of
perceptual awareness
to see and hear things like never before.
The sacred sounds open t
he senses of perception
to embrace the light of creation
as geometrical symbols of
light flash before the eyes.
A scientific experiment
relates to the conclusions~
that the vowel sounds project
a type of fire projection~
In the laboratory experiment~
they took a large tube torus~
and shined light thru the opening~
the symbol that was
projected out of the end opening~
was a vowel shape of
the Hebrew Language~
during the process of the experiment~
they changed the settings
of the light frequency~
and to their amazement~
they were able to construct each
and every single vowel~
of this sacred ancient language~
Conclusions found: that frequency of light~
manifests into visual formation
of the Hebrew alphabet~
The foundation of Hebrew symbols~
was manifested thru frequency of Light~
Thus Hebrew is considered
the language of light~
My experience to be during speaking
Hebrew Prayers at ceremony~
Is that People in the audience
have claimed to see~
sacred geometrical symbols of
light flashing over top of me~

Hebrew language helps to
bring fire in the body~
which helps to activate
the body of light~ the Merkabah Vehicle~



The Sanskrit language is the mother
of all Aryan languages~~
it projects healing energy~
It was the last language that
Spirit guided me to learn~
At an earlier point in my life~
I was dealing with my own health issues
that needed to be resolved~
and after learning the healing prayers~
I found that I am now
totally free of any ailments~
I use these prayers
during my healing sessions~

A little tid~bit about
the ancient Sanskrit language~~
Sanskrit has the oldest written inscriptions
to be found based from 3rd century BC.
The written language is believed to be
derived from “Senzar”
which was the secret language
of mystery speech
spoken by the
Esoteric Brotherhood of Light.
It is said to be the Sounds
issued from God Source~
By reciting the spoken prayers ,
the tongue touches certain areas
inside the top of the mouth~
this produces a natural heightened sense
of euphoria or higher awareness”
or even trance like State of mind~
There are a lot of meridian points
on the upper palate of the mouth
touching these points in a
geometrical formation of sounds~
helps stimulate higher
consciousness or enlightenment.
It has been proven scientifically
that repetition of certain sounds causes
the brain to function on a
higher level of perceptual awareness.
Frequency of certain sounds
changes the biological
and psychological metabolism
of the physical body.
Vowels carry the "information energy" of speech,
whereas consonants act to
break up the energy flow.
In ancient Sanskrit, Hebrew, Chinese, etc,
the vowel sounds are considered to be sacred.
In other words, the vowel sounds
carry the intention and focus.

Sanskrit was the mystery language
of the holy initiates
based in the sanctuary temples of Asia Minor.
The knowledge of writing
was considered a sacred art
and performed only by specially
appointed Temple Scribes.
The information was so sacred,
that to share any of it with outsiders,
was considered a crime
and punishable by death.

Because it was so sacred~
and not shared with the outside world~
different languages were broken off of it~
Hindi which is now spoken in India today~
is very similar in phonetic structure~
very close to the same sounds~
but written differently~

The Native languages
are earth languages-
they are very powerful.
they connect into the Spirit World,
the Earth spirits,
and the Animal, plant
and mineral kingdoms of the world.
Earth Languages are
grounding mechanisms that
communicate with the elemental forces
of Earth, Air, Fire, Water & Ethers~
In the original tribes the vowel sounds
were spoken slowly and methodically~
thru the control and the attempt of eradication
of the Native Peoples language~
the sounds became slurred
in order to speak the language quickly~
The Peoples were punished severely
for speaking their language~
and for many years~
the languages of the Native Peoples~
were kept in the secrecy of privacy~
But in recent years they
are becoming more comfortable
and bringing forth their language~

(if you look close into this picture~
you will see the gathering of Spirits)
I was chanting Native Prayers during this
early morning ceremony)



I speak Lakota Siouz
in order to connect and communicate
with the earth Spirits~
and the elemental forces of light~
I have found it to be a very potent
and powerful language~
I once had a an old Cherokee Medicine Women
confide to me~that the Lakota Language
is a Star language~
it was given to the
Native Peoples long ago~
by extraterrestials~
a language from the stars~

I speak the sacred prayers
of these languages ~
in order to Empower my prayers
and to empower the people
who attend my prayer ceremonies~
and know and have experienced the powers
that they project and manifest
into the physical world~
I have seen grown men weep uncontrollably~
in silent contemplation of listening to my prayers~
The projection of Power
comes thru the sacred sounds~
Thru the process of focus,
intention and visualization~
The sounds help to fertilize seeds
of thought of ancient memories~
that lie in stages of dormancy
within the peoples memories~
The sounds help to
trigger a deeper awareness~
an awareness that pulls the memory
into the Source of Creation~
that helps to pull visions before one’s sight~

and if I could relate the secret
of the projection of sound~
The steps I take during ceremony~
I open my crown chakra
at the top of my head~
and begin pulling energy
into my body from Source~
and I would say the most important key~
is bringing and holding fire energy
into my physical body~
Fire holds the key ~
to the powers of manifestation~
I have learned to find
a willing participant in the group~
someone who can match my fire~
someone who can ignite the flame
of my Divine Intention~
I then pull upon the energy of group activity~
and I pull upon the participation
of other people in the group~
and I pull huge amounts
of energy into my body~
But another key issue~
is also being able to ground
this fire energy into the earth~
I find during prayer ceremonies
that my own physical body~
so much frequency of energy~
that I begin to shake almost uncontrollably~
A physical description would be~
that the whole of my body~
feels as though it is on fire~
Our bodies are learning
to hold more light frequency~

One word of Caution
that I want to relay~
concerning bringing in
and holding so much frequency~
in the physical body~
that the body becomes highly charged~
with electromagnetic frequencies of such of voltage~
that when and if the time ever comes ~
that you will experience
such intensity of energies~
be very careful coming around
Electronic Equipment~
I have literally fried
all electronic Equipment that I touched~
after coming home from such an event~
Every phone, calculator, computer~
the dozens of Light bulbs~
the body becomes a walking time bomb
of intense electrical energy~
full of so much magnetic frequency of energy~
that it takes approximately 2 days
to ground the energies sufficiently~
it becomes a costly lesson~
but you may feel as though I felt~
It is an experience ~
that I would not exchange
for all the money in the world~



Dear friends~
Our Prayers will heal
our Beloved Earth Mother~
and all our relations.
For that I am sure~
All spiritual invocations,
chants and prayers~
have the potential
to lead us on a journey
that opens doorways into aspects
of our Divine Beingness~~
Potential to connect us into
aspects of our Divine Creative Potential~~
Potential to create patterns
of Empowerment
that somehow in someway~
connect our intelligence
into the Spirit of our Souls..



The Particular mathematical formulations
of sound frequency
sets up some type of connection~
that stimulates our levels intelligence
to see and hear into the Source
of Universal Knowledge~
It is a very hard concept to explain~
but I have experienced such
enlightened states of Being~
by using the sacred prayers~
that it is very hard to put the experience
into the expression of written words~

The power behind our creative potential
lays within the frequencies of sound
The sacred symbols of sound and light
many times hypnotically flash before my eyes
and the sacred sounds begin
to flow thru my thoughts~
And I am totally helpless but to serve Spirit~~
in my ever ending search
for wholeness and truth.
My slow and steady search
to find the keys of ascension
back into the light of my creation~~
My body continues to raise
its frequency of energy,
that consumes every cell in my body~
I stand humbled in the
presence of Divine Beings~
whose light shines brightly before me~
and reflects thru me~
And I am humbled to
hold the gift of language~
that flows freely to
bless the world around me~
My path focuses on creating wholeness
within the body, mind and soul
and translating codes of frequency
into human consciousness~
My endless searching to
unravel the secret codes of creation
and the power to manifest the sounds of light
into words of spoken language~~
I seek the powers to translate the secret codes
into a format that is easily digestible
to the human brain function~
Codes of creation
that must be translated
and brought out into the world~

There are symbolic geometric codes of light
which make up the Sacred Language of Light~
I believe Mass Consciousness
is ready for the evolutionary leap
to embrace this profound intensity
of light frequency.
Certain Language holds
certain geometrical formulas of light~
Sound frequency is one of the doorways
through which we move into the knowledge
of the essence of the soul.
Thru this pattern of Empowerment
is the mirror of our Divine Inheritance.
It mirrors our Divine Potential
and our abilities to manifest
a greater world of love and light
Sacred geometry aligns consciousness
into the Living language of light and sound.
It will help us to succeed in
all our hopes and dreams.
Sacred Geometrical Formulations
of Sound and frequency~
are projected thru the sacred languages~
these languages are held within
our ancestral genetic coding~
it is stored within our DNA~
If you do not speak prayers
in any other language~
I highly recommend
that you learn a few prayers~
from one of the Sacred Language Groups~
Your sound is unique~
your voice is needed~
All language has a unique sound~
and holds special Powers~
those Powers transfer over
to the speaker of the sacred Prayers~
We also carry within us~
the sounds of our Soul
If you take the time to quiet your mind~
you mind hear your sounds
Learn the sounds that resonate
deep within your Soul~
Hum, whistle, chant, speak in tongues~
whatever sounds resonate with you~
learn to step into your Power~
and release those sounds~
For one day, your sounds may ~
help to save this world~
All people hold a birth song in their heart~
your own unique rhythm of your Soul~
Learn your sounds well~
hope you enjoyed reading~

Blessings Lightworker aka redfoxsees


Divine Love






Manifesting Intention
Essence of Reality
Essence of Eden
Living On Love
Articles of Intent Content
The Intentional One
Intentional Interactive
Eden
Knights Intent MySpace








ME Webhost mewebhost.com

1 comment:

I Am the Ocean said...

Dear Blessed One,
I would like to connect, as I began through Spiritual Experience speaking a highly vibrational language automatically called The Mother Language, which says it is the language of Pangaea. If you are willing, I would like to speak with you regarding this and ask for your feedback regarding it's vibration concerning what you have written here, which has wholly interested me and moved me.
Thank you
I Am the Ocean