Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Overcoming Lightworker Syndrome


---------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Linda

---------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: aCollectiveMind

thank you Love for All

Thanks, Peace, and Love!
karing visions

thanks to~
StarSeeds Awakening
MotherPeace



Overcoming Lightworker Syndrome



Lightworker Syndrome is a lack of acceptance of one’s power. That lack of acceptance is what manifests the apparent conflict between connectedness to Source and groundedness in physical reality. As within, so without. Your inner conflict manifests in your external reality. In truth you are simply getting what you’re intending. You fear your real power, so you silently intend it to remain dim. This manifests a never-ending series of distractions to keep you preoccupied enough that you don’t have to think about what you’re really doing — keeping yourself small because you’re afraid of too much responsibility.



If you recognize you’re suffering from Lightworker Syndrome right now, I have a lot of compassion for you. Having gone through it myself, I know how hard it is. But you must recognize you’ll never solve this problem at the same level of thinking that created it. Realize you’re the one who’s manifesting the annoying health problems, the “unexpected” financial crisis that suddenly wipes out your savings just when you start to get ahead, the unfulfilling relationship, etc. You’re manifesting all of it because you’re resonating with fear — it’s one giant distraction. You can hack at the branches all you want, but you’ll only be spinning your wheels. Whenever you’re ready, you have the power to turn off those petty problems and stop manifesting them, but once you do that, you’re going to have to deal with the real issue of why you’re here. Deep down you know that’s the truth, don’t you?



The major turning point for me occurred when I finally surrendered and said, “Enough already! I’m done with living small. I’m tired of dealing with one pointless crisis after another. I know this isn’t what I came here to do. I don’t know if I can handle what might happen if I tap into my real potential, but I can’t accept going my whole life without finding out. So I’m going for it. If I go broke, I go broke. But if I go this route in good faith, the universe had damned well better back me up.”



I have to credit the results of the past two years to that decision. That’s what cured me of Lightworker Syndrome. Once I experienced the inner shift, I entered that positive spiral where my connectedness and groundedness supported each other beautifully. Attracting more money and a larger audience just means I have a greater capacity to give. And I’m always finding new ways for my connectedness and groundedness to move into better harmony with each other.



If you consider yourself a lightworker, understand that your real work is to accept and embrace your inner light. You are meant to shine, not to be snuffed out. If you feel that life in this physical universe is dragging you down, it’s because you aren’t yet in vibrational harmony with your light. The more you fear it, the more you’ll attract distracting problems that have little or nothing to do with your purpose. But whenever you’re ready, you can say to the universe, “OK. I’m ready. I’m going to pursue my purpose with all my heart and soul, and you’d better back me up.” Once you make a committed decision, you’ll attract all the help and resources you need. You’ll be shocked at just how easy it is.



You came here to do some serious good for this planet, so get busy and go do it. You’re not fooling anyone by standing still. You’re responsible to do what you came here to do whether you do it or not. And if you’re going to be responsible, you might as well accept and embrace the power to do something about it. Staying small serves no one, least of all you. This planet needs you now, not tomorrow… not someday. Don’t let us down, and especially don’t let yourself down.

My Love & Support
~*~MOTHERPEACE~*~






Manifesting Intention
Essence of Reality
Essence of Eden
Living On Love
Articles of Intent Content
The Intentional One
Intentional Interactive
Eden
Knights Intent MySpace








ME Webhost mewebhost.com

No comments: