Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tapping Into Abundance...

Tapping Into Abundance with EFT
20 Mar 2003
Using the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) to Remove Blocks to Prosperity

Hi!

My eight-year-old son, Karson, is a magician. He has mastered the fine art of manifesting his abundance. I marvel at his ability to magnetize everything he wants into his life. Yesterday Karson informed me that he is manifesting $18.00 for a new Lego set. I have watched this child's process with great interest because his ability to get exactly what he wants is quite inspiring. All he has to do is ask for it and within a few days it shows up. I am sure by this time next week he will have his $18.00 (he just may charm me into it soon.)

What is Karson's secret? How is it that he gets his desires fulfilled in record time without stress and worry? Karson believes, without limitation, that he will create what he wants. He doesn't worry about whether it is right, whether he deserves it or even entertain the thought that it won't happen. He knows he'll get it and he does.

How easy it is for children to believe with such conviction that they will get what they dream about, especially if no one tells them that they can't have it, or they shouldn't have it or that people in China are starving and they should be satisfied with what they have.

How many of us adults can manifest without limitation? It requires complete faith and belief that it is possible. Most of us struggle with deep conditioning that we can't have what we want. We don't deserve what we want. We have to work hard to get what we want. We struggle with believing in instant miracles, placing "real life" blocks to how and when what we desire will show up in our lives.

Creating the money we need to live the life we dream of is the biggest block that I see in my practice. I have many clients who know what their heart's desires are but who do not believe that they can live out these desires because they don't have the money. Or they feel guilty for asking for something that isn't "realistic" or practical.

The Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) can be a powerful tool to help you move past limiting beliefs, conditioning and emotional blocks to manifesting abundance. EFT can quickly remove from your subconscious mind and your energy field blocks that you may have to magnetizing your prosperity.

I have listed below some sample EFT setups to use to help you explore your beliefs about money and prosperity. Try some of these setups and see what issues may come up for you. Then use EFT to remove your limiting beliefs.

If you are unfamiliar with EFT, visit www.joyfulmission.com and download my free manual, "EFT for Everyone" and learn how to use this remarkable simple tool today. I have seen EFT change people's lives in a minute!

Examples of some common Limiting Beliefs relating to money and prosperity:
-You have to work hard to make money
-Women need a man to support them
-You have to be born rich or just lucky
-You have to have a college degree to make a lot of money
-I'm not the rich one (smart one, financially astute one, etc.) in my family-Money is dirty, bad, un-spiritual
-You can't make money doing what you love
-Creative people are poor (starving artist syndrome)
-There is a limited supply of money--if I earn money I am taking it away from someone else


Set Ups for common Limiting Beliefs:
"Even though no one in my family has money."
"Even though I don't trust myself to take care of my money."
"Even though I'm afraid I'll lose any extra money I make."
"Even though I'm a woman and I'm not supposed to make a lot of money."
"Even though I'm broke because I don't have a good education."
"Even though people might hate me/envy me/abandon me/use me/ if I have money."
"Even though I can't be more successful than my father/mother/parents."
"Even though I'm afraid I'll have to give up my spare time to have more money."
"Even though I don't know how to manage money."
"Even though I'm ashamed of my financial status."
"Even though I'm afraid of financial responsibility."
"Even though I don't deserve to be happy/successful/rich."
"Even though I'm afraid of success."
"Even though I believe I was meant to be broke."

Set Ups for Reversal and Secondary Gain:
"Even though I can never get over my money problem."
"Even though I don't deserve to have money."
"Even though I am not worthy of abundance."
"Even though I'm afraid to let go of this problem."
"Even though I don't believe I can change."
"Even though I'm afraid to have money."
"Even though I'm afraid to be financially independent."
"Even though I don't believe I can reach my financial goal."
"Even though being broke means I can rely on other people."
"Even though I stay poor so that I can get attention/help from my parents."
"Even though I believe money is not important to me."
"Even though I am getting a secondary gain by having this money problem."

The Past:
1. What events from the past make you feel anxious/guilty/ashamed?
2. Where are you holding unforgiveness, lack of gratitude?

Set Ups for "Past" Abundance Issues:

"Even though I was ashamed to be poor."
"Even though my family didn't have money."
"Even though I had no responsibility."
"Even though I've never had money."
"Even though I've never been successful in the past."
"Even though no one in my family has managed their money properly."
"Even though I have wasted the money I have had in the past."
"Even though I my money was taken from me before."


The Present:
1. What triggers compulsive spending?
2. Are there problem times of day when you spend more?

Set Ups for "Present" Abundance Issues:

"Even though there is a recession and I know I can't make more money."
"Even though I feel deprived when I live within my means."
"Even though I don't think I have enough money."
"Even though budgets make me feel deprived."
"Even though no one in my family has money."
"Even though I need to spend money to feel accepted."
"Even though I ignore my money problems."
"Even though I shop when I feel lonely/sad/bored."


The Future:
1. What fears do you have about the future?
2. How will money change your life?

Set Ups for "Future" Abundance Issues:

"Even though I'm afraid I'll still be unhappy even if I have money."
"Even though people will expect more of me if I have more money."
"Even though I won't know who I am if I have enough money."
"Even though I believe there will never be enough money."
"Even though I don't think I can make/have more money."
"Even though I don't know how I am going to make more money."
"Even though I believe I'll never get out of debt."
"Even though I know I will lose money when I get more of it."

Our money beliefs are deeply rooted in our culture and our collective consciousness. In my experience, it may take a lot of tapping to get to the root of your money beliefs.

Personally, I still find aspects of limiting beliefs about abundance in my own consciousness. I was raised in a very hard working family. I am still clearing my beliefs about needing to work hard to make money. Be patient with yourself if you find that you are having to tap a lot to clear experiences and root beliefs that are keeping you from experiencing prosperity!

Tap a little on these issues everyday! I recommend that you tap at least 15 minutes everyday on anything that you need help with.

If you have any questions or if you think you need more help, please don't hesitate to contact me, karen@joyfulmission.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Love,

Karen

http://www.joyfulmission.com/articles/
article/1975190/26251.htm

No comments: