Thursday, October 19, 2006

Are You Here...

It is said, to "take no thought of tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself". Another way to understand this is to realize that "only this moment exist".

One moment ago does not exist (did it exist? - you interpret that it did, yet no one else can interpret in the same way that it was so.)

One moment from now does not exist (will it exist? - how will you interpret it to happen? - how will you create it?)

I entertained a thought a moment ago to sit down and write this, yet the moment I was writing in is not the same, and the thought has been changed by it; the doing of it has changed it. By translating the thought to text, it has become something else...it has become more...and it has also become what has past already.

In other words, in this moment I have created a summation of what was prior to it. Everything I have done or thought before becomes everything that is right now...nothing else. Everything I now see in this moment, I created...I made it so. I drew it to me.

I can not summize what happens next until I have reached that next moment...so in fact, the next moment can not be reached from here. I do not arrive...I must be present. The present is the only thing that is possible.

Therefore, yesterday is imagined as happened and tomorrow is imagined as will happen...and in both cases, I can only hold an image of either...which are truly and uniquely, completely my own. Images therefore can be changed...meaning images of before and images of later are only a reference I decide them to be.

To center into my present, I become one with it and realize nothing else may exist here that I do not allow here, and it is not so much an allowance, as it is a creating.

I create, with absolute authority, "this very moment"...one after another after another after another...

Are you here......




c2006-knightsintent

No comments: