Tuesday, October 10, 2006

From "The Art Of Allowing"

--- (G:=Guest / A:=Abraham)~Transcribed from the Art of Allowing Workshop CD ~Held in Phoenix, AZ on 3/19/2005


G: I have a very specific question that has come about my study of your teaching...and that is bridging the gap between reality and belief. (interrupted)


A: There is no gap between reality and belief. None.


G: Then I guess that's what I'm trying to manifest, is understanding that and living that.


A: Well, look at it this way, what you believe is your reality, period. Because Law of Attraction is exact. So, if you want a different reality, then you need some different beliefs. All a belief is, is an activated thought that you activate regularly. So, if you want a different reality, you have to activate different thoughts, regularly enough, that they become a dominant activation.


That's all Donald Trump did, he just said it and said it and said it and said it and said it and said it … until it dominated his vibration, and then it had to be. And then he could notice it and notice it and notice it and notice it … and continue it.


In other words, it's not very hard to get a little momentum going. You say something that isn't, until it is, and then you can observe it and maintain it. And then you say something that isn't, until it is, and then you can notice it and maintain it.


G: OK, I understand that. There's two examples where I have difficulty with that... (interrupted)


A: Well don't say that! You say it and say it and say it and say it and say it … it continues to be difficult difficult difficult difficult … So say that differently!


G: OK, the challenge I have … (interrupted)


A: Say it differently!


G: Umm… (interrupted)


A: "The improvement I'm looking for" … "The new found desire that is within me that I want to manifest … "


G: The growth I am seeking is …


A: Pretty good…G: As I look at the illusion of the ____ (something not desired) is it best I choose not to give it any energy? I know nothing about it … (interrupted)


A: And yet we're talking about it.


G: … It's talked about all the time … (interrupted)


A: But you're talking about it.


G: Correct. Because my question is, is it complacency to not pay attention to it? (interrupted)


A: Maybe. But the question is, is complacency bad? What is the definition of complacency? Could it be making peace with what is? Or is complacency more sinister?


G: That's beautiful.…A: (Talking for the guest) … "When I'm focusing on _____ (something not desired) I can have fits about it …or I can make peace with it. Well, I've been taught not to make peace with it, because I've been taught, you might say, that if I do not stand up against what I don't believe in, then it will get more. And it takes a little adjustment to find out that that's exactly opposite. That my attention to what I do not want, makes me add to it and a vibrational part of it, so I get more of it.


So, I can look around this planet and I can see that there are those that look at the world in that way, and there are those that look at the world in other ways, and I can choose any of those points of views that feels best to me and make that my mantra, make that the beating of my drum, make that my point of attraction, make that what the Universe yields to me.


Now the question is, do I have a responsibility to make the whole world beat to my drum?" And we say no, nor could you.


You beat your drum, the Universe will respond to the drum that you're beating. There are as many different worlds being lived as many different perceivers of the world as there are.

No comments: