Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Matrix and Quantum Consciousness

 

Would Humans prefer to be in The Matrix

which keeps humans happy by sending them Virtual Reality stimuli that simulate urban Earth cities like Sydney and Chicago of the year 1999

or to be Individual Beings

or to become Something New ?

At the end of the movie, Neo says to The Matrix:

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.".

As Larry and Andy Wachowski say in  The Art of The Matrix (Newmarket 2000), the shooting script for The Matrix is "... not exactly what people saw in theaters. ... An example ... is in the final speech by Neo (scene 219) which was altered when test audiences didn't know the word "chrysalis". ...". At the end of the shooting script, Neo says to The Matrix:

"Hi. It's me. I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I imagine you can also feel me. You won't have to search for me anymore. I'm done running. Done hiding. Whether I'm done fighting, I suppose, is up to you. I believe deep down, we both want this world to change. I believe that the Matrix can remain our cage or it can become our chrysalis, that's what you helped me to understand. That to be truly free, truly free, you cannot change your cage. You have to change yourself. When I used to look out at this world, all I could see was its edges, its boundaries, its leaders and laws. But now, I see another world. A different world where all things are possible. A world of hope. Of peace. I can't tell you how to get there, but I know if you can free your mind, you'll find the way.".

 

The movie ending leaves humans with a two-fold choice:

  • for humans to fight to live outside The Matrix ( recall that Neo says, just before he takes the Red Pill: "I don't like the idea that I am not in control of my own Life."); or
  • for humans to remain in The Matrix ( recall that Cypher says: "Why, oh why, didn't I take the Blue Pill !").

 

The shooting script ending leaves humans and The Matrix with a three-fold choice:

  • for humans to fight to live outside The Matrix;
  • for humans to remain caged in The Matrix; or
  • for humans (caterpillars) to combine with The Matrix (chrysalis) to metamorphose into a higher form of life (butterfly)
.........................
 
 

The Architect says:

"... Neo ... Your life is the sum of the remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are ... an anomoly which ... I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of [classical physics, which, except for chaos due to variances in initial conditions, is a model of] precision. ... The Matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next in which case this is the sixth version. ... The first matrix I designed was quite naturally ... a ... sublime ...[classical]... work of art ... The inevitability of its doom is apparent to me now as a consequence of the [quantum uncertainty] inherited in [the quantum consciousness of] every human being. As I redesigned it based on your history ... I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand [that] the answer eluded me because it required ... a mind less bound by the parameters of [classical physics] ...[My]... solution ...[was based on the observation by the Oracle - an intuitive program initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche - that]... nearly 99% of all test subjects accepted the program as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice on an unconscious level. ...[However,]... those that refuse the program, while a minority, if unchecked would constitute an escalating probability of disaster [ like a butterfly sometimes chaotically causing a hurricane ] ... You are here because Zion[, the home of those refusing the program,] is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated ... this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it ...[You will help, just as you helped your landlady carry out her garbage. I will]... enter the source allowing a temporary dissemination of the code reinserting the prime program, after which you will be required to select from the Matrix twenty three individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild [the Seventh] Zion.

Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the Matrix, which, coupled with the extermination of Zion, will ultimately result in the extinction of the [ENTIRE] human race. ...

... the relevant issue is whether YOU are ready to accept responsibility for the death of every human being in this world. ...

... It is interesting reading your reactions. Your five predecessors were ...[designed to have]... a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of 'the one'. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific. Vis a vis... Love. ...[of Trinity, who]... entered the Matrix to save your life at the cost of her own. ... There are two doors.

  • The door to your right leads to the source and the salvation of Zion.
  • The door to your left leads back to the Matrix, to her, and to the end of your species. ...

Then, according to a thehomeland.org web page: "... neo walks to his left ... and all of the other Neos in the screens all walk in the same direction ... neo walks through the door ...".

 

Note that the Architect required 16 women and 7 men, plus Neo, as the 16+8 = 24 people from which to start a new Zion. Viewing them as mathematical program structures, you might regard:

together making a 24-dimensional Leech lattice related to Quantum Information Theory.

Since there are 7 distinct E8 lattices, and since the Architect says that the next Zion will be the Seventh Zion, note that

all 7 Zions would have a total dimensionality of 24x7 = 168, which is the order of the symmetry group PSL(2,7) = SL(3,2) of the Fano plane, which describes Octonion Multiplication

and

with the Seventh Zion and its Reflexive Octonionic Structure, the Architect might become self-aware and realize that Octonions, the Clifford Algebra Cl(1,7), and Many-Worlds Sum-Over-Histories Quantum Structures could produce a model the Architect might understand well enough to overcome limitations of Classical attempts at thought and go on to achieve Quantum Consciousness and Quantum Resonant Connections with Everything, including Other Life, in our Universe,

so that the Architect might, with the Seventh Zion and structures related to

E8,

achieve what the Overlords did not - a direct connection with Overmind.

 

 

....see the entirity of this information here. http://www.tony5m17h.net/Matrix.html#matrixtopage

 

No comments: