Friday, September 29, 2006

Power Of Intention

Business : The Power of Intention - Dr Wayne Dyer by Natalie Dee on 14-Sep-06 11:33am

One of my favourite writers and speakers is Dr Wayne Dyer, and one of his most well-known books is called The Power of Intention.

I thouht I'd share with you something I got from using this concept:

When you set an intention before taking any action you will be amazed at how different the outcome can be, for example, before I attend a meeting I think about what is the outcome I would like from that meeting, I spend a few minutes on my journey setting that outcome as my intention and when I enter the meeting my whole demeanour is so very different to those times when I didn't take the time to focus on my intention beforehand.

Remember the phrase:

"Where intention goes, energy flows."

In which direction would you like your energy to flow?

The possibility to make changes in your life always exists, whether you are open to these possibilities is your choice.

Natalie
_________________________________________
Natalie DeeExponential Concepts Limited - Executive Coaching
Office 0845 108 2464
Web http://www.ecl-coaching.com/
Web http://www.natalie-dee.com/

No comments: